Under 40 CFR 763, subpart E, the US EPA requires that all School Building Staff, Teachers, Students, Parents and Legal Guardians receive annual notification of the location of the Management Plan, and updates on asbestos-related activities at the school building including any response actions, reinspection, surveillances, etc.
November 8, 2019
This notice is to inform all noted individuals of the following activities:
1.) Availability of the School’s Asbestos Management Plan (AMP)
The AMP is available for review in the principal’s office, located on the top bookshelf under the red heading of Safety.
2.) Update on Planned Asbestos-Related Activities
- The 6-month periodic surveillance of asbestos-containing building materials (ACBM) was performed in June, 2019. The inspection was conducted by TC Environmental Corporation, 300 Wildwood Avenue, Woburn MA. The phone number for the company is (781) 933-2555
- The next reinspection date will be scheduled for summer 2022.
- Response actions performed in the school building during the 2019-2020 school year included those items that were identified in the last 3-year reinspection plan.
- There are no plans currently for asbestos repair and removal projects at Notre Dame Cristo Rey, 303 Haverhill Street. Repairs being conducted at the former St. Mary of the Assumption Grammar School, 301 Haverhill Street, are detailed at Saint Mary of the Assumption Church.
- Any questions about asbestos-related concerns should be addressed to the LEA’s Designated Person, Dr. Anthony Zavagnin, at 978-689-8222 ex 13.