PowerSchool is an easy to use, web-based student information system. It provides parents/guardians, students and teachers with a tool to communicate student performance. PowerSchool may be accessed from any place the parent/guardian can access the Internet. The application is a secure link and a username and password are provided to allow access for only authorized users to the appropriate student records.
Parents/guardians can access the following information via PowerSchool:
- Teacher Reports
To access PowerSchool on a computer:
and enter your username and password assigned by NDCR. If you have forgotten your username and password, please contact the school at (978) 689-8222.
To access PowerSchool on an iPhone or iPad:
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL APPLICATION:
- Go to the iTunes store and search for PowerSchool. Be sure to select PowerSchool Mobile app.
- Follow normal download and installation directions as for typical iTune apps.
- Return to your home screen, find the PowerSchool icon and tap it.
TO CONNECT TO POWERSCHOOL:
- Go to: https://cristoreynetwork.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- Type NGJX into the District Code
- Use the username and password given to you by the school
If you have questions, please contact the school at (978) 689-8222.