If your plan is to go to college and start a career,
then we're the right choice!
We have an amazing school culture!
- Small classroom sizes allow for more one-on-one time with teachers (in person and virtually)
- Family like atmosphere keeps relationships strong
- Living faith-filled lives brings us closer together as a community
- Extracurricular activities such as sports, clubs, annual retreats, and more!
- Community service opportunities within the surrounding communities and beyond
- Continue to be a part of the NDCR family with alumni events
We provide an education designed for the student who wants to succeed!
- College Preparatory, Honors, and Advance Placement classes offered once registered
- Prestigious summer leadership programs
- Opportunities to earn college level credit before attending college
- Be eligible to receive additional scholarships and aid to colleges through the Cristo Rey Network
We provide work study jobs at companies, nonprofits and government offices!
- Help pay for tuition through your work study job
- Build your resume with job skills in areas like marketing, accounting and engineering
- Work study job experience helps get you noticed by colleges and universities
Visit our How To Apply
page to begin the application process!
Contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 689-1928 today to find out about NDCR and why it might be a good fit for you!