Below is a quick snapshot of NDCR in our current academic year of 2020-2021. For a complete profile of the high school, please visit our School Profile
- Founded: 2004
- Founder: Mary Murphy, SNDdeN, Ph.D.
- President: Maryalyce Gilfeather, SNDdeN, Ph.D.
- Principal: Anthony Zavagnin, M.A.Ed., Ph.D.
- Executive Director CWSP: Deborah Shell, MBA
- Faculty & Staff: 47
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 14:1
- Students: 280
- Number of Alumni: 660
- College Acceptance Rate:100%
- Corporate Work Study Partners:75+
- Total 2020/21 Student Education:$14,500 (textbooks/materials included)
- Student Worker Earnings:$8,125
- Family Portion of Tuition:$3,500 (scholarships available)
- Accreditation:The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)