Below is a quick snapshot of NDCR in our current academic year of 2023-2024. For a complete profile of the high school, please visit our School Profile
- Founded: 2004
- Founder: Sister Mary Murphy, SNDdeN, Ph.D.
- President: Sister Maryalyce Gilfeather, SNDdeN, Ph.D.
- Principal: Anthony Zavagnin, M.A.Ed., Ph.D.
- Vice President, CWSP: Dean Graziano
- Faculty & Staff: 53
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 14:1
- Students: 300
- Number of Alumni: 917
- College Acceptance Rate:100%
- Corporate Work Study Partners:75+
- Total 2023/24 Student Education: $14,800 (textbooks/materials included)
- Student Worker Earnings: $8,750
- Family Portion of Tuition: $3,800 (100% receive tuition assistance)
- Accreditation: The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Location: Methuen, MA