The Notre Dame Fund supports two critical roles at NDCR:
- It provides scholarship assistance to students who would not otherwise be able to attend;
- It provides unrestricted support so that NDCR can create and implement cutting edge academic programs that offer the most ideal environment for students to succeed academically as they prepare for college.
Each year we rely on the generosity of friends who understand the critical role philanthropy plays in helping NDCR reach its full potential, provide the best possible experience for students and ensure the long-term growth and stability of the school. Your gift, no matter what size, has an immediate impact on the school and is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
About NDCR’s Student Population (2020-2021 School Year)
- Student cost of education: $14,500
- Student workers earn: $8,125
- Student tuition: $3,500
- 85% of families need major tuition assistance
- $500,000 awarded annually by NDCR in financial aid
- 90% of NDCR students are from Lawrence
Or mail a check to:
Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School
203 Lawrence Street
Methuen, MA 01844
Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School is a 501 (c) (3) organization
NDHS I.D. 341860 / NDHS Tax I.D. 02-0296284
Your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law
Questions? Call our Mission Advancement office at (978) 689-8222 EXT 18.