National Honor Society
The National Honor Society (NHS) is a prestigious organization of academically talented students who work together to give back to the community.
Four main purposes have guided chapters of NHS from the beginning:
- To create enthusiasm for scholarship
- To stimulate a desire to render service
- To promote leadership
- To develop character in the students of secondary schools
These purposes also translate into the four pillars of the National Honor Society:
To be eligible for membership, students must...
- Be a member of the sophomore, junior or senior class
- Be enrolled at NDCR a minimum of one semester
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.5