- About NDCR
- Support NDCR
- Corporate Work Study
Thank you for your interest in becoming a student at Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School!
You may pick up an application at our main office or click on the link below. To be considered for admission to NDCR, you must be 14 years old by September 1st. Once you have completed the application and collected all the necessary documents, you can mail them to our Admissions Office or deliver them in person to the school at 303 Haverhill Street.
The Admissions process at NDCR requires the following:
Fill out the Admissions Application (application deadline is December 19, 2014) and include the following:
Please Note: some of these documents will be sent to us directly by your school, others will be provided by your parents/guardian. Use this list as a checklist:
- Copies of your previous and current report cards (grades 7 & 8). These documents must be requested from your current school. A Transcript Request Form is provided by NDCR and will be sent by your school after you complete it.
- TRANSFERS ONLY— report cards from the previous two years.
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores (MCAS, Iowa, Terra Nova, etc.) will be sent by your school after you complete the Transfer Request Form.
- Official score from the Catholic High School Placement Test. Not necessary if you took the HSPT at NDCR.
- Two Teacher Recommendations from your language arts teacher and math teacher. These must be sent directly by your teachers.
- Copy of your birth certificate.
- Copy of your parents’ most recent W-2 and 1040 (tax return) forms. If your family does not file taxes, we require any other supporting income verification documents, such as: SSI, DTA, workers compensation, etc.
Once we receive your completed application and all of the corresponding documentation listed above, we will call you to set up an interview.
After interviews are conducted with our Admissions and Corporate Work Study Departments, acceptance letters will be mailed.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Cindy Montesquieu at (978) 689-1928 or email email@example.com.
Other Helpful Documents: