- About NDCR
- Support NDCR
- Corporate Work Study
Thank you for your interest in becoming a student at Notre Dame
Cristo Rey High School. You may pick up an application at our main office.
To be considered for admission to Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School,
you must be 14 years old by September 1st. Once you have completed
the application and collected all the necessary documents, you can
mail them to our Admissions Office or deliver them in person.
The admissions process at NDCR entails the following elements:
- Application (completed and signed by your parent or guardian)
- Three Essays – Essays must be authored by the student applying to NDCRHS. Please read the instructions in the application form.
- Two teacher recommendations – Recommendations must be completed by your math and ELA teachers.
- 7th and 8th grade report cards.
- Interview – Once we receive your application and all the required documentation, we will call you to schedule an interview.
- Other Helpful Documents:
If you have any questions contact Admissions.