Below is a quick snapshot of NDCR in our current academic year of 2017-2018. For a complete profile of the high school, please visit our School Profile
- Founded: 2004
- Founder: Sr. Mary Murphy, SNDdeN, Ph.D.
- President: Sr. Maryalyce Gilfeather, SNDdeN, Ph.D.
- Principal: Anthony Zavagnin, M.A.Ed., Ph.D.
- Executive Director CWSP: Deborah Shell, MBA
- Faculty & Staff: 50
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 14:1
- Students: 250
- Number of Alumni: 561
- College Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Corporate Work Study Partners: 75+
- Total 2017/18 Student Education: $12,500 (textbooks/materials included)
- Student Worker Earnings: $7,750
- Family Portion of Tuition: $3,200 (scholarships available)
- Accreditation: The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)